Pre-Orders are Becoming a Way of Life!
To find a high-end air gun in stock is becoming more and more of a miracle. This is because there is no USA manufacturers making them; so that leaves quality foreign manufacturers like Air Arms, Anschutz, Beeman, DayState, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, FX, IZH, RWS, Sam Yang, Sumatra, Walther and Weihrauch (Y-Rock).
Something a lot of people don’t know is that practically all of the countries in the world have power restrictions of approximately 12 foot pounds… about enough power to put a pellet through a piece of cardboard or maybe drop a barn swallow or a small rat.
These foreign manufacturers are tooled up to make these 12 foot pounders for a huge already established European market. At the same time they also have to try to make special high power models for the unrestricted US market. Top that with growing firearm restrictions and the scarcity of live ammunition and you have more and more people world wide turning to air guns. As a result, oversees air gun manufacturers are having great difficulty keeping up with the massive flood of US orders.
Orders are placed by the US distributors and then appear with little or no advance lead time. It does no good to constantly ask dealers for a projected delivery time because they honestly do not know for sure.
The best defense against this growing demand is timing. The “I want it now” mentality can actually work in your favor. Those that are not aware of what is going on will wait for the elusive “bird in hand” and wind up like the punk who forgot his Fortune Cookie. Getting on the front end of the demand curve by paying up front (placing a Pre-Order) will let you outsmart the short supply. Placing a Pre-Order does not guarantee delivery but it does increase your chances because there will be those who will drop out and push you higher up the waiting line. Before you know it, I will be sending you the tracking number and you will have prevailed over the status quo. Timing is everything… It is a simple matter of the law of supply and demand.
The newest power upgrade to the FX Impact is the addition of the FX Power Plenum. This exciting new addition will take the FX Impact to whole new level. Shoot a wider range of airgun projectiles (especially airgun slugs) at great velocities.
A plenum in an airgun, is the chamber of compressed air located before the transfer port. The air it contains releases when you pull the trigger. The air then rushes through the valve opening behind the projectile and propels it out of the barrel. The amount of air pressure combined with the volume of air is one of the key aspects to achieve velocity.
The benefits of the FX Power Plenum are threefold:
1. Higher velocities: The factory tuned .22 caliber FX Impact achieved 32 ft lbs. of muzzle energy with standard pellets. With the FX Power Plenum added to the Impact, you can now shoot heavier slugs at 60 ft lbs.
2. Increased shot count per fill: The 75 shots per fill that the standard tuned .25 caliber Impact achieved, is now increased to 110 shots per fill.
3. Lower regulator pressure required: You get the same velocity result with lower regulator pressure due to the FX Power Plenum. Lower pressure will also result in less wear and tear maintenance to your rifle.
The new FX Impact MKII with the FX Power Plenum brings airgunning to a whole new exceptional level.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 6.85 lbs
- Cocking System: Forward positioned sidelever
- Stock: Hogue rubber grip
- Length: 745 mm
- Barrel: Smooth Twist X
- Muffler: Fixed Stackable
- Barrel Length: 600mm
- Magazine Capacity: 28 Shots
- Air Capacity: 480cc
- Air Cylinder: Carbon Fiber
- Fill Pressure: 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Charging: Foster QD
- Trigger: Adjustable Match
- Regulator: Externally Adjustable AMP
- Optics Rail: Weaver/Picatinny