- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail grooves (use only 2-piece scope mounts)
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in the images)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump) Includes one magazine, sling swivel studs & degassing tool (to quickly remove air from reservoir)
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp “ping” to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters. Simplified the breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.
Testing has shown that filling your Marauder air rifle to no more than 2,600 psi (179 bar) may deliver the greatest accuracy.
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Weight: 8.00 lbs
- Barrel Length: 20.00″
- Overall Length: 42.50″
- Barrel: Rifled
If you’re just venturing into PCP guns, get this gun! You’ll be hooked for life. It’s not just the fact that it’s remarkably accurate. But it’s got a spectacular trigger. One that you usually find on much more expensive guns.
Benjamin has done everything right when it comes to filling this gun because the quick-disconnect is an industry standard. You’ll never have a problem finding a way to fill your gun with air.
The deep, rich bluing and the stockwork are reminiscent of fine European air rifles…but you’ll be paying a lot less than what you’d spend for one of them. You will lack nothing with this air rifle. Get it. Shoot it. Enjoy it. You’ll be the envy of your airgunning friends.