1. I certify that I am at least 18 years old.
2. Within 30 days of your order, you may return any item in new condition, with its original packaging and any accessories for a full refund. You pay the return shipping.
3. Order Shortages or Missing Items must be Reported within 5 days.
4. DayState, FX and KalibrGun air guns and accessories are not returnable. The RWS 56TH and the RWS Dianna 470 are not returnable if purchased prior to 12/24/13
5. As of 6/16/14… KalibrGun Pre-Orders: Within the first 60 days after you place your Pre-Order, there is a $50.00 Pre-Order cancellation fee plus return shipping charges for any companion items cancelled. After 61 days there is a 4% Pre-Order cancellation fee plus return shipping charges for any companion items cancelled.
6. As of 6/21/14… FX & DayState Pre-Orders: Within the first 60 days after you place your Pre-Order, there is a $50.00 Pre-Order cancellation fee plus return shipping charges for any companion items cancelled. After 61 days there is a 4% Pre-Order cancellation fee plus return shipping charges for any companion items cancelled.
7. As of 5/14/15… Special Orders and other Pre-Orders (including but not limited to Anschutz, Feinwerkbau and Walther): Within the first 60 days after you place your Special Order, there is a $50.00 Special Order cancellation fee plus return shipping charges for any companion items cancelled. After 61 days there is a 4% Special Order cancellation fee plus return shipping charges for any companion items cancelled.
8. No shipping charges are refunded (initial shipping charges nor return shipping charges). 10-for-$10 Shot tests are non-refundable.
9. Items that are used, not in original packaging or other wise not in new, saleable condition are subject to a minimum 15 percent (15%) restocking fee.
10. Do not attempt to disassemble any items. Attempts to change the appearance or function of an item you purchased from me will void the warranty and your right to return the product for a full refund.
11. If you just want to exchange an item(s), please indicate so on the back of the invoice. There will be an additional ship out charge for the exchanged item(s).
12. All exchanges and refunds will be processed within 2 weeks from the moment I receive all of the item(s) back.
13. Please write the reason for your return, as well as your phone number, on the back of a copy of your invoice.
14. Enclose the invoice copy in the carton and wrap the package securely:
15. Please contact me so that I can supply you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and an address to ship your return:
16. Pre-Orders are defined as orders that are not in stock but can be paid for in advance so that once they are in stock, they will be shipped.
Rule #1: Pre-Orders that contain more than one item will be shipped once all of the items are in stock. Should other items in a multiple Pre-Order go on back order then the same Rule #1 applies.
Rule #2: Should the main item in a multiple Pre-Order be ready to ship and other items Pre-Ordered in the same order are still on back order, TopAirGun.com may at its discretion refund the remaining back ordered items and ship the main item along with other items that are in stock.
Rule #3: Items added to a multiple Pre-Order that in total qualifies for free shipping cannot be reserved for subsequent or one-at-a-time free shipping as they become available.
Pre-Orders are Becoming a Way of Life!
To find a high-end air gun in stock is becoming more and more of a miracle. This is because there is no USA manufacturers making them; so that leaves quality foreign manufacturers like Air Arms, Anschutz, Beeman, DayState, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, FX, IZH, KalibrGun, RWS, Sam Yang, Sumatra, Walther and Weihrauch (Y-Rock).
Something a lot of people don’t know is that practically all of the countries in the world have power restrictions of approximately 12 foot pounds… about enough power to put a pellet through a piece of cardboard or maybe drop a barn swallow or a small rat.
These foreign manufacturers are tooled up to make these 12 foot pounders for a huge already established European market. At the same time they also have to try to make special high power models for the unrestricted US market. Top that with growing firearm restrictions and the scarcity of live ammunition and you have more and more people world wide turning to air guns. As a result, oversees air gun manufacturers are having great difficulty keeping up with the massive flood of US orders.
Orders are placed by the US distributors and then appear with little or no advance lead time. It does no good to constantly ask dealers for a projected delivery time because they honestly do not know for sure.
The best defense against this growing demand is timing. The “I want it now” mentality can actually work in your favor. Those that are not aware of what is going on will wait for the elusive “bird in hand” and wind up like the punk who forgot his Fortune Cookie. Getting on the front end of the demand curve by paying up front (placing a Pre-Order) will let you outsmart the short supply. Placing a Pre-Order does not guarantee delivery but it does increase your chances because there will be those who will drop out and push you higher up the waiting line. Before you know it, I will be sending you the tracking number and you will have prevailed over the status quo. Timing is everything… It is a simple matter of the law of supply and demand.