Pre-Orders are Becoming a Way of Life!
To find a high-end air gun in stock is becoming more and more of a miracle. This is because there is no USA manufacturers making them; so that leaves quality foreign manufacturers like Air Arms, Anschutz, Beeman, DayState, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, FX, IZH, RWS, Sam Yang, Sumatra, Walther and Weihrauch (Y-Rock).
Something a lot of people don’t know is that practically all of the countries in the world have power restrictions of approximately 12 foot pounds… about enough power to put a pellet through a piece of cardboard or maybe drop a barn swallow or a small rat.
These foreign manufacturers are tooled up to make these 12 foot pounders for a huge already established European market. At the same time they also have to try to make special high power models for the unrestricted US market. Top that with growing firearm restrictions and the scarcity of live ammunition and you have more and more people world wide turning to air guns. As a result, oversees air gun manufacturers are having great difficulty keeping up with the massive flood of US orders.
Orders are placed by the US distributors and then appear with little or no advance lead time. It does no good to constantly ask dealers for a projected delivery time because they honestly do not know for sure.
The best defense against this growing demand is timing. The “I want it now” mentality can actually work in your favor. Those that are not aware of what is going on will wait for the elusive “bird in hand” and wind up like the punk who forgot his Fortune Cookie. Getting on the front end of the demand curve by paying up front (placing a Pre-Order) will let you outsmart the short supply. Placing a Pre-Order does not guarantee delivery but it does increase your chances because there will be those who will drop out and push you higher up the waiting line. Before you know it, I will be sending you the tracking number and you will have prevailed over the status quo. Timing is everything… It is a simple matter of the law of supply and demand.
- Adjustable Butt Pad and CheekPiece
- Two-stage Electronic Trigger: adjustability of both release and finger placement
- Fully-Shrouded Carbon Fiber Barrel
- Digitally Regulated: Super Consistent and High Shot Count
- Overall Length: 99.0 cm (39 ins)
- Barrel Length: 43 cm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 480 cc
- Weight (Unscoped): 3.5 kg (7.5lbs)
- Available Calibers: .177, .22 and .25
- Loading: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Cocking: Side Lever action – reversible
- Magazine: 10 Shot
- Fill Pressure: Up to 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Power / Shots Per Charge:
.177: 165 shots @ 20 ft/lbs
.22: 75 shots @ 35 ft/lbs
.25: 45 shots @ 40 ft/lbs
- Trigger: Electronic release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage.
- Safety: Manual, cross bar, lever open deactivation.
- Stock: Ambidextrous Blue Laminate
- Options: Muffler, Sling swivels, Gun box, Charging set.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.