Pre-Orders are Becoming a Way of Life!
To find a high-end air gun in stock is becoming more and more of a miracle. This is because there is no USA manufacturers making them; so that leaves quality foreign manufacturers like Air Arms, Anschutz, Beeman, DayState, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, FX, IZH, RWS, Sam Yang, Sumatra, Walther and Weihrauch (Y-Rock).
Something a lot of people don’t know is that practically all of the countries in the world have power restrictions of approximately 12 foot pounds… about enough power to put a pellet through a piece of cardboard or maybe drop a barn swallow or a small rat.
These foreign manufacturers are tooled up to make these 12 foot pounders for a huge already established European market. At the same time they also have to try to make special high power models for the unrestricted US market. Top that with growing firearm restrictions and the scarcity of live ammunition and you have more and more people world wide turning to air guns. As a result, oversees air gun manufacturers are having great difficulty keeping up with the massive flood of US orders.
Orders are placed by the US distributors and then appear with little or no advance lead time. It does no good to constantly ask dealers for a projected delivery time because they honestly do not know for sure.
The best defense against this growing demand is timing. The “I want it now” mentality can actually work in your favor. Those that are not aware of what is going on will wait for the elusive “bird in hand” and wind up like the punk who forgot his Fortune Cookie. Getting on the front end of the demand curve by paying up front (placing a Pre-Order) will let you outsmart the short supply. Placing a Pre-Order does not guarantee delivery but it does increase your chances because there will be those who will drop out and push you higher up the waiting line. Before you know it, I will be sending you the tracking number and you will have prevailed over the status quo. Timing is everything… It is a simple matter of the law of supply and demand.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- The new Smooth Twist X barrel system (allows you to change barrel length and twist rate in seconds)
- Two power adjusters for hammer spring & transfer port
- Externally adjustable regulator
- Full barrel shroud
- Ambidextrous Minelli Hunter Green Laminate Stock
- Ability to change caliber
- Optional Match Trigger
- .177, .22, .25 & .30 Caliber
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Barrel Style: FX Smooth Twist X
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Barrel Length: 19.0″
- Trigger Adjustability Two-stage adjustable
- Trigger Pull 1 lb 10 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 14 Shots
Included in the Desert Storm Dirt E. Harry Edition:
- FX Crown Air Rifle Hunter Green Laminate
- Thorough Testing Option
- 34mm Schmidt & Bender 5-25×56 PMII Sniper FFP DT/MTC Pantone 7504M Scope or 34mm Schmidt & Bender 5-25×56 PMII Sniper FFP DT/MTC RAL8000 Scope
- Set of Dirt E. Harry 34mm Scope Rings 11mm DoveTail Medium
- Set of BKL 2-Pc 11mm to Weaver Adapters 1″ Long Risers
- One Extra Magazine
- Plano Double Scoped AirLine Travel Rifle Case w/Wheels
- CeraKoting (Pantone 7504M or RAL8000): Scope Rings, Risers, Barrel Shroud & Muzzle Cap, Carbon Fiber Bottle, Trigger Blade & Stem, Safety Lever and Cocking Lever Pull Handle
Order your FX Crown Desert Storm Edition air rifle today with free Continental USA ground shipping and I will pressure test it for 5 days (24 hrs is not enough) and then run the ballistics on it to find the magic pellet for you. And, I will zero your Schmidt & Bender scope to the hole created by the magic pellet. Meanwhile, you will be able to place a separate order for your magic pellets and everything should land about the same time. Once you receive your FX Crown Desert Storm Edition air rifle and magic pellets, all you will have to do is take aim and start hitting your bulls-eye!!… I know what you are thinking… you are correct- the guesswork is eliminated.