Pre-Orders are Becoming a Way of Life!
To find a high-end air gun in stock is becoming more and more of a miracle. This is because there is no USA manufacturers making them; so that leaves quality foreign manufacturers like Air Arms, Anschutz, Beeman, DayState, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, FX, IZH, RWS, Sam Yang, Sumatra, Walther and Weihrauch (Y-Rock).
Something a lot of people don’t know is that practically all of the countries in the world have power restrictions of approximately 12 foot pounds… about enough power to put a pellet through a piece of cardboard or maybe drop a barn swallow or a small rat.
These foreign manufacturers are tooled up to make these 12 foot pounders for a huge already established European market. At the same time they also have to try to make special high power models for the unrestricted US market. Top that with growing firearm restrictions and the scarcity of live ammunition and you have more and more people world wide turning to air guns. As a result, oversees air gun manufacturers are having great difficulty keeping up with the massive flood of US orders.
Orders are placed by the US distributors and then appear with little or no advance lead time. It does no good to constantly ask dealers for a projected delivery time because they honestly do not know for sure.
The best defense against this growing demand is timing. The “I want it now” mentality can actually work in your favor. Those that are not aware of what is going on will wait for the elusive “bird in hand” and wind up like the punk who forgot his Fortune Cookie. Getting on the front end of the demand curve by paying up front (placing a Pre-Order) will let you outsmart the short supply. Placing a Pre-Order does not guarantee delivery but it does increase your chances because there will be those who will drop out and push you higher up the waiting line. Before you know it, I will be sending you the tracking number and you will have prevailed over the status quo. Timing is everything… It is a simple matter of the law of supply and demand.
You can expect approximately a 30% increase in power like the Red Wolf GC2 Electronic System. The mechanical Huma regulator creates efficient shot strings depending on the power setting.
Barrels are available in 2 lengths: 430mm (17”) and 600mm (24″). The AVT electronic platform allows .177 to .30 caliber changes with no effort. Barrels and pellet probes will interchange. Only 2 hard parts necessary to complete a caliber change.
Electronic preset power levels for each caliber and specific shooting need. Repeatability for each caliber. No turning dials, knobs or tension springs.
Adjust power based on velocity with the sealed built-in chronograph. The chronograph hides inside the carbon fiber shroud.
In looks, handling and performance, the new Delta Wolf is pure airgun artistry
- Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) electronic management
- Ability for the to switch barrel/calibers without special tools
- Built-in chronoscope, allows dialing in preferred feet per second
- Adjustable 22mm picatinny scope rail and cheek-piece
- Picatinny under and side rails for a range of accessories
- AR style switchable pistol grip and familiar AR style safety
- Ability to pair magazines in the breech to double shot count
- Tuneable for different velocity and power levels with different ammunition types
- Compatible with the latest generation of airgun “slug” ammunition
- Bluetooth module allows connecting to other accessories and apps
- Side cocking lever conversion from left to right in around a minute
- Adjustable but pad with optional exclusive PRS accessories
- Larger 30mm diameter carbon fiber shroud wipes out decibels
- Removable lightweight carbon fiber bottle
- New fast flow valve system
- Factory-fit Huma Air Regulator
- Yuuuge biggest in class (34cc) plenum chamber for more power
- High capacity Li-Po battery(charges via USB C connector)
- Weight (approx.) 3.1 kg (6.84 lbs) 600mm barrel model
- Length 840mm (34”) 600mm barrel model
- Electronic match trigger and multi adjustable blade positions
- Barrel Length: 17″ and 24”
- Overall Length: 34” (600mm barrel model)
- Weight Unscoped: 6.84 lbs
- Cylinder Volume: 480cc
- Scope Rail: Picatinny
- Capacity: 13 to 8 Shots depending on caliber