The aluminum body is the same on both ends. The filter is installed with the o-ring (carbon) towards the inlet (A end) of the aluminum body that receives air from the source (tank or compressor). The B end attaches to the unit being filled (tank, gun, etc).
This In-Line Molecular Sieve Desiccant Filter (The highest absorbing desiccant on the market) is designed to remove the moisture from your compressor air supply to maintain the clean and dry air required to safely charge your airguns or cylinders! Internally the Omega Clean Air filter uses a removable filter cartridge for ease of maintenence, and produces clean and dry air.
- Molecular Sieve Desiccant
- In-Line with quick connects
- 1-Meter No-Kink Flexible Hose Included
- Removable Plastic-lined filter cartridge
- 4500 psi Working Pressure