*If you don’t use the illumination, the reticle dot will be black.
This Hawke scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it’s etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they’re illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
- LifeTime Limited Warranty
- 2.5-15x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4″ click value @ 100 yds)
- LR dot reticle (red dot*)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 42 ft to 6.9 ft field of view
- 4″ eye relief
- 0.8″ to 0.1″ exit pupil
- 23.4 oz.
- 13.7″ long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, elasticized lens covers, screw-in sunshade, lens cloth and owner’s manual
- Fully multi-coated optics (21 layers)
- Etched-glass reticle
- 6x ratio precision-engineered optical system
- Rheostat has 11 levels of brightness
- Locking and resettable target turrets
- 120 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Side focus
- Black matte finish