- FMA-MT Reticle w/illuminated center dot
- Elevation 400 MOA, 350 MOA up, 50 down
- 1 Turn = 50 MOA Elevation
- Windage 150 MOA
- 1 Turn = 50 MOA Windage
- 1/4 MOA Click Adjustment
- FML-MT Reticle w/illuminated center dot
- Elevation 114 Mils, 100 Mils up, 14 down
- 1 Turn = 10 Mils Elevation
- Windage 40 Mils
- 1 Turn = 10 Mils Windage
- 0.05 Mil Click Adjustment
The chief engineers at DEON Optical Design took on the challenge
and produced several prototype designs which were tested extensively on three continents. Eventually, together with the brilliance of DEON, they developed a truly ground breaking and evolutionary scope design. The first of its kind. A new beginning… A Genesis.
The March Genesis scope is no ordinary rifle scope. Traditional rifle scopes are designed and constructed with an internal assembly which moves the image of the reticle and field of view as the turrets are adjusted. For long range shooting, the FOV is shifted far enough off the centerline of the lenses that optical resolution is compromised. Unfortunately, it is at such long ranges where the shooter needs optimal clarity. Long range shooters often use MOA bases below their scopes, not just to provide more elevation adjustment but to keep the reticle closer to the optical centerline of the lenses when sighted in at longer ranges. In the Genesis scope, the reticle remains internally fixed, so it is always on-center within the internal lens assembly of the scope, thus maximizing optical clarity at any elevation setting.
Imagine the Genesis scope as a fixed scope within a complex mounting system capable of adjusting the elevation of the scope 400 MOA. The Genesis turrets are external to the inner scope tube which pivots both horizontally and vertically on a complex gimbled system. The elevation and windage turrets act externally on the inner scope and return springs at each end of the mechanism insure that the inner scope is held firmly against the turrets.To enhance the 400 MOA range of the elevation turret, the Genesis Picatinny mount has a built in 150 MOA incline, so instead of having 200 MOA up and 200 MOA down, the range shifts to deliver 350 MOA up and 50 MOA down. This extends the extreme long-range capability of the scope while still allowing for close range targeting.
The first focal plane design insures that reticle subtensions remain constant over the entire 6x-60x magnification range. The result is an extremely versatile rifle scope that is quick and accurate to range with that allows one to establish wind and elevation holds across a wide range of distances and magnification levels.
Also incorporated into the March Genesis is the already proven High Master lens system which utilizes super ED lenses with high refractive index glass which offers very high resolution and natural color right to the edge of the image.
Returns are not accepted on this item. However, it is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and in certain circumstances may be returned to the manufacturer.
- 90-Days to 1-Year Limited Warranty
- First ever 10x FFP zoom ratio
- 56mm Objective lens
- Focus Down to 20 Yards
- Tactical Knobs
- Integral 4-bolt Picatinny Clamps
- .940″ Riser Block extends scope height to 2.61″
- Eye Relief Low: 67-82mm (2.64″-3.23″)
- Eye Relief High: 63-82.5mm (2.48″-3.25″)
- Exit Pupil: Low 3.3mm (0.129 inch)
- Exit Pupil: High 0.93mm (0.036inch)
- 4 Step Illumination Module installed
- 6-Level Illumination Module included
- Spare Battery included
- Field of View, Low: 21.8 ft. @100 yds.
- Field of View, High: 2.18 ft. @100 yds.
- Elevation Zero-Stop
- Speed Lever
- Modifier Disc
- Flip Caps
- Eyepiece Cushion
- Weight: 3.26 lbs. (1480 grams)