- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core.
- No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weighs around 7.2 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
- Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
.25 Donny FL Shogun Moderator
1.6″ x 8″… 1/2″ x 20 UNF Threads
If you thought Sumo was quiet, wait until you hear Shogun. Shogun is just like Sumo in diameter but 1.5 inches longer. Has an additional 1 inch chamber, as well as increase the first expansion chamber by .5 inches and the chamber by the exit hole another .5 inches. This design is very effective!
Shipped by USPS Ground Only!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.