Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
.25 Donny FL Emperor Moderator & Kit for the Edgun Leshiy 2 350mm
This kit is replaces the stock factory shroud and allows you to screw on an airgun suppressor with 1/2 x 20 threads. The shroud is 2 inch in diameter and works best using either the Ronin, Emperor or FatBoy moderator.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Mechanical noise will still be loud. Nothing can be done to reduce that with the kit. Have someone shoot the gun and take about 10 steps back. You’ll get a better feel for the muzzle noise.
- The shroud is empty to provide the max air expansion.
- The stock will fold but will not lock. you will need to get the extended pin from Edgun West
- It’s ok to use the 350mm shroud on a 250mm barrel (more volume = more quiet)
- Made of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Black anodized
- 1/2 x 20 male threads (does not have a thread protector)
- x2 Stainless Steel screws included
Shipped by USPS Ground Only!