Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
.22 Donny FL Tatsu Moderator for the Avenger & Origin
1.6″ x 4.25″… 1/2″ x 20 UNF Threads
Allows you to use a large Moderator without having to remove it to fill the gun. Also designed to slide over the barrel to keep the barrel centered with the adapter (included). This reduces the chance of pellet clipping and improves accuracy!
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core.
- No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weighs around 4.1 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
- Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
Shipped by USPS Ground Only!