With a built in automatic shut off feature that allows for adjustment of the output pressure up to 4500 psi, you can fill anything and everything air gun. Long gone are the days of relying on someone else to get the air you need for your air gun fun.
Each Compressor comes with a hose with a female quick disconnect fitting, a replacement output air filter, male to male fitting, oil breathing plug, and extra seals and O-rings.
When filling air bottles, do not leave the compressor unattended! Do not use for breathing air!
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 110V Power
- 4500 psi Output
- Easy Adjust Pressure Shutoff
- Water and Air Cooled
- Self-Sufficient Design
- Manual Moisture Bleed
- Compression: 3 Stages
- Max Pressure: 4500 psi
- Output :23 CFH
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 9.75″ x 18.75 x 19.75″
- Weight: 66.3 lbs
Approximate fill times:
- 90 cu-in. bottle from 0 to 3000 psi in 10 minutes
- 90 cu-in. bottle from 0 to 4500 psi in 15 minutes
- 74 cu-ft. tank from 0 to 3000 psi in 35 minutes
- 74 cu-ft. tank from 3000 to 4500 psi in 17 minutes
- 74 cu-ft. tank from 0 to 4500 psi in 52 minutes
- 88 cu-ft. scba tank from 3000 to 4500 psi in 20 minutes
Bill in Missouri: “I have had lots of various equipment, and have to say the pictures do not do it justice. I am very impressed at the quality. I have worked 34 yrs. (so far) in the aerospace industry (McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, and a British Co. called GKN) of which 18 of those years was spent in one of the biggest machine shops in the world. As a roving inspector, I have an eye for quality…heck, even my wife was impressed!… I am half tempted to leave the covers off my Air Venturi because it looks so neat on the inside!!”