The parallax can be adjusted from 10 meters to infinity and the 5x-25x zoom range offers a high flexibility and thus makes the scope universally useful!
- Magnification: 5x-25x
- Field of View (m/100m): 5.3-1.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 10.95-2.28
- Eye Relief Distance (mm): 90
- Twilight Factor: 14.2-37.4
- Transmission: 90%
- Diopter Adjustment: +2/-3
- Parallax Adjustment: 10m-Infinity
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz
- Reticle: P3L
- Focal Plane: SFP (2nd Focal Plane)- The reticle stays constant in size regardless of the magnification.
RAL8000: In 1927 the German Reichs-Ausschuß für Lieferbedingungen und Gütesicherung (Imperial Commission for Delivery Terms and Quality Assurance) invented a collection of forty colours under the name of “RAL 840”. Prior to that date manufacturers and customers had to exchange samples to describe a tint, whereas from then on they would rely on numbers.