While a gas-piston powerplant (also known as gas springs and gas rams) was originally touted as beneficial for airgun hunting since you could leave your gun cocked without fatiguing a metal spring, that’s not the only reason you’d want one. Anyone who enjoys a smooth shooting gun needs to try out a gun with a gas-piston — you’ll be amazed by the smooth shooting characteristics and the lack of twang that you commonly find in springers. You won’t ever want to go back to a gun with a metal spring!
This gun comes with a 3-year warranty. While most guns have a one-year warranty, Umarex goes the extra distance. Because some shooters are hesitant to try a technology new to them, they worry about support. The extra two years of warranty should ease your mind.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
- ReAxis gas-piston
- Rifled steel barrel with SilencAIR integral silencer
- 2-stage adj. trigger for pull length
- 3.30 lbs. trigger-pull
- Fiber-optic sights (fully adj. rear)
- Picatinny optics rail
- Automatic safety
- Ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock
- 14.00″ length of pull
- Rubber recoil pad
- Includes 3-9×32 scope (duplex reticle), mount (scope is not mounted) and built-in bipod with 6″ legs (attached to sides of the forearm)
- Loudness: 3-Medium
- Weight: 8.10 lbs
- Barrel Length: 18.75″
- Overall Length: 44.50″
Benefits of a Umarex ReAxis gas-piston:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
There are no reviews yet.