Hatsan’s Model 135 break barrel air rifles include all the features that make Hatsan break barrels truly exceptional. They’re equipped with the Vortex gas piston, a beautiful Turkish walnut stock with an adjustable Monte Carlo cheekpiece, TruGlo fiber optic sights, a QuietEnergy rifled barrel, and the acclaimed Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger.
In addition, Hatsan now offers the world’s first .30 caliber big bore break-barrel in the Model 135 version! The .30 caliber gun enjoys 30 ft lbs of energy, and if you have an airgun rated scope, you won’t have to worry about it getting beat up because the double recoil of this bad boy is much less than other high power magnum powered break barrels.
Whichever caliber you choose, the Model 135 is a handsome gun, loaded with phenomenal features.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Vortex gas-piston
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator – approximately 50% quieter
- Rifled steel barrel
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger (adj. for trigger-pull weight, first stage, second stage & length of travel)
- 11mm and Weaver optics rail with scope stop
- Fixed red TruGlo fiber optic front sight
- Fully adjustable green TruGlo fiber optic rear sight
- Anti-beartrap mechanism
- Automatic safety
- Right-hand Turkish walnut Monte Carlo stock with an adjustable, raised cheekpiece
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Rubber recoil pad with SAS (shock absorber system) that reduces vibration
- Triopad rubber recoil pad with 3 stock spacers to adjust pull length
- 9.90 lbs.
Here are the benefits of the Vortex Gas-Piston:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
- Barrel Length: 10.60″
- Overall Length: 47.20″
- Capacity: 1 round(s)
- Cocking Effort: 50 lbs
- Barrel: Rifled