A great way for kids and other adults to shoot your airguns… by allowing simple user-specific changes.
The grip is ambidextrous. The bolt can be the right or left if installed by my tech department.
Crosman states that they got a 5-shot group at 10 meters measuring .375 inches. If you use 7.9-grain pellets, you’ll get 750 fps. If you use a heavier pellet, like a 10.5-grain pellet, you’ll get 650 fps.
Why are 2 transfer ports included?
Your gun has one transfer port installed, but there’s also a smaller one included. The larger one delivers higher velocities and fewer shots per fill. The smaller one delivers up to 550 fps and up to 70 shots per fill.
Lower velocities for silhouette matches need lower power to not damage metal targets. Do not swap the transfer ports back and forth. You must have a Crosman repair station make the swap. Crosman recommends using either the large or small transfer port.
The manual states the gun weighs 2.70 lbs. Crosman has verified that the gun weighs 2.96 lbs.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Precharged pneumatic
- Match-grade Lothar Walther choked & shrouded barrel
- Reversible bolt for ambidextrous use (with our special service)
- Two transfer ports — swap to a smaller one (with my special service)
- 2-stage adjustable trigger (pull weight, length of pull & overtravel
- 11mm dovetail*
- No open sights
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Manual crossbolt safety
- 27.875″ to 31.625″ overall length with tactical stock
- 14″ to 17.75″ length of pull with tactical stock
- 29.75″ overall length with factory-issued stock
- 15.75″ length of pull with factory-issued stock
- Includes pistol, adapter, 6-position AR15-style buttstock and hard case
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Weight: 2.96 lbs
- Barrel Length: 12.00″
- Overall Length: 18.0”
- Capacity: 1 round(s)
- Barrel: Rifled