This adapter replaces the factory shroud baffle and has M18x1 threads. Comes with thread protector
- DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS FIRST WITHOUT THE RED LOC-TITE TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING ASSEMBLED CORRECTLY!
- Remove the factory shroud by grabbing onto the shroud by the front cap. When you turn the shroud counter clockwise, that should loosen the front cap. The shroud is free floating, there are no threads in it. Important thing is to remove the front cap
- Once shroud is off, put a few drops of Red Loc-Tite onto the barrel thread.
- Now take new shroud adapter and tighten onto barrel. Let it dry (the Red Loc-Tite) for a few minutes
- Put the shroud back on
- Remove thread protector on shroud adapter to screw on an airgun suppressor with included M18x1 Moderator end cap.