- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core.
- No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weighs around 10.4 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
- Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
.25 Donny FL Ronin Moderator for the Blitz
2″ x 6.25″… 1/2″ x 20 UNF Threads
The Ronin 1/2 x 20 unf is the recommended Moderator for the Blitz. Nevertheless, results may vary and you might need make a simple modification for it to work in semi-auto mode. The simple solution is to replace the coil spring that is just behind shroud muzzle cap. Go to your local friendly ACE hardware store and purchase a shorter and lighter spring… that will fix the magazine indexing issue!
Shipped by USPS Ground Only!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.